Sunday, May 17, 2009

Creativity Workshop



















cre·a·tiv·i·ty (noun)
 originality, imaginative ability
Synonyms: imagination, inspiration, ingenuity, resourcefulness, vision

In my own words creativity means coming up with something new and original, out of the box thinking and problem solving. 

Creating does not just mean making art. We create our lives every day. I'm  talking about creating drama, or creating an atmosphere of calm, these are things you can create anytime, anywhere. 

If you want to make art it's a simple as describing your day in your journal with colorful details, moving your body to your favorite song or deciding to wear a color that makes you smile. These are a few examples of creativity and once you get the hang of these you just give yourself permission to go a little deeper and risk a little more. Talent is the ability to reveal. My most wise acting teacher told me this and when I put my expression of thoughts and feelings on a canvas for all to see I reveal who I am and what I'm all about. 

I'm teaching my first Creativity Workshop on Sunday June 7th 10-4 p.m. 

Play – Explore – Discover – Experiment
with artist
Linda Celestian

Through guided exercises in creative writing, movement, painting and mixed media collage open up to fearlessly enter new territory and discover your authentic self expression. Walk away reenergized and inspired to tackle your projects and life more creatively.
 
No experience required.
 Supplies provided. $65.00

The Buzz Ware Village Center
2119 The Highway Arden, DE
 Sun. June 7th 10-4 pm., 2009

to register call 302-478-1329
or email linda@lindacelestian.com

No comments:

Post a Comment