Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow and Ice

IMG_0831.jpg


How Beautiful.

IMG_0841.jpg


IMG_0848.JPG


I mean seriously, why do I even bother to paint? Speaking of which I haven't been to my studio in 7 days. I've been home with my kids because of snow days and holidays, not that I'm complaining. This guy looks happy about it.
IMG_0846.jpg


This guy does not.

IMG_0859.jpg


I'm dreaming of tropical islands and sewing up watery sculptures for my June show in the Elizabeth Denison Hatch Gallery at the Delaware Center for the Contemporary Arts in Wilmington, DE.

IMG_0872.jpg


The show in the Hatch Gallery this month are 2 friends of mine, Marilyn Mitchell and Renee Benson. The show titled Natural Rythms showcases Marilyn's fabric creations and Renee's paintings.

In the Beckler Family Member's Gallery, Andrew Wapinski's show Wasteland continues until April 18, 2010. His artist talk was postponed until the March opening on first Friday, March 5, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment