Monday, September 20, 2010

Nature Photograpy

Yesterday I brought my camera along on my walk through the woods. I rock hopped down the middle of Naaman's creek stopping here and there to take pictures of the water.
IMG_2059.jpg


I didn't bring a tripod so I steadied the camera against my face or knee as best as I could.
IMG_2092.jpg


I love how you can see bits of blue sky reflected in the water.

IMG_2070.JPG


IMG_1987.JPG


IMG_1994.jpg


IMG_2008.JPG


IMG_2011.jpg


IMG_2004.JPG


IMG_1981.JPG



IMG_2010.JPG


Since art imitates nature, this is what I worked on when I got home.

IMG_2121.JPG


This is painted fabric that I then spray painted with rocks as resists.


IMG_2129.jpg


The top half of this shot is a painting on plexiglass, I'm holding it up so the light from the window is coming through. This is something I'd love to work on scaling up for the gallery.

IMG_2128.jpg


Another piece of fabric I worked on. And now I have some really cool spray painted rocks.





No comments:

Post a Comment