Monday, October 10, 2011

Creativity Workshop

Spheres and Gears.jpg


I'm teaching my Creativity Workshop, Sat. October 15th, 2011, 10-4 pm at the Buzz Ware Village Center in Arden, DE.

I'm thrilled to be preparing to teach this again. It's a really fun day. Please jump in if you feel you're being called to try something new or just approach life in a fresh way. There is a post with testimonials here and another post here. I teach this because sometimes people tell me that artists are born with special talents, you've heard this right? It's a myth. Creative people are born with a tenacious drive to express the feelings and passions that are universally understood by all mankind. Actually everyone is born with this drive, some successful bury it while others answer it's calling.

Drop me an email to register, linda@lindacelestian.com

No comments:

Post a Comment