Monday, March 2, 2009

Creativity Workshop



















I've finally set a date for my first 2 day Creativity Workshop. Here are the details:

Dive in and Make a Splash


The Buzz Ware Village Center
2119 The Highway Arden, DE
Sat. June 6th 2-5 pm and Sun. June 7th 10-4 pm., 2009


Play – Explore – Discover – Experiment

Through guided exercises in creative writing, painting and mixed media collage
open up to fearlessly enter new territory and discover your authentic self expression. Walk away re energized and inspired to tackle your projects and life more creatively.

No experience required.
Supplies provided. $125.00

I'm really excited about actually doing this. This will be a fun and cathartic experience, I gaurantee! I've had the opportunity as an actress, artist and teacher in be involved in the creative process at many levels. A creative way of looking at things is fun but also a very practical way to approach life. What I'm saying is that yes this is about play and having fun but also about problem solving and approaching situacions with an open mind.
Check back, I'll continue to write about this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment