Thursday, March 12, 2009

Studio Work

I've been photographing some work this week, so I can add a 2008 gallery to my website. I know it's 2009. I don't know how I let this go for so long but I hope to get it done soon. It's been a year of I don't know what. Sometimes I just don't slow down enough to take photos or work on documentation. Here are some ink paintings I'll be adding to my website soon.


This one is titled Sunburst and is 4 x 5 inches approximately.














This one is titled Follow the Orange Dots and is 1.5 x 1.5 inches



















This one is titled Orange Dots and is 2 x 2 inches.




















I'm just having fun playing with color and composition. You can take big risks when you're working small.

This on is also 1.5 x1.5 inches, titled In Between.


















Here is a photo I took today of a 46 x48 inch canvas I'm working on. I'm diluting oil paint and working it up in layers just like the ink paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment